SEAS Graduate Student Specific Resources

If you have concerns about a student's well-being, utilize the following resources:
For Columbia Engineering Graduate Students
  • For general and academic concerns, contact Assistant Dean Yannick Brookes at [email protected] 
  • For wellness concerns, contact Charlene Bernasko at [email protected]  
  • Request wellness check, behavioral, or academic integrity concern, visit > Report > General Concern > Nature of This Report > SEAS Graduate Student Concern.
  • In case of emergency, call Columbia Public Safety at 212-854-5555.

For Columbia Undergraduate Engineering Students


**Important Note About Columbia Health Services**

For Information on Emergency and 24/7 support, please visit the Columbia Health Emergency page.